Gut and digestive health is a growing area of concern as continuing research shows strong links between a healthy gut environment and overall physical and mental health as well as general quality of life. Our natural options of Nucleotide Yeast and our fermented soy product, Gastro-AD®, have been shown to effect healing properties on the gut. Gastro-AD® also contributes to digestive comfort and has been clinically proven to relieve symptoms of occasional heartburn. MOS YE contains manno-oligosaccharides, which has prebiotic properties, supporting populations of beneficial bacteria in the gut.
Gastro-AD® is a safe, natural and effective option to support stomach acid balance, and relieve gastric upset without side effects. It contains no synthetic ingredients. Download our product leaflet.
- A food supplement based on non-GMO soy fermented by Lactobacillus strain L. delbrueckii R-187 (Rosell-187).
- A unique way to obtain health benefits from fermented soy.
- Clinically proven to relieve and prevent heartburn symptoms as well as gastric upset, vomiting, and nausea.
- Clinically proven to be safe and effective.
- Backed by several published studies, in a total of 600 patients.
- Free from side effects.
- A natural option to replace synthetic OTC drugs.
- Available as a powder, suitable for chewable tablets, orodispersible sachets and other delivery systems.
MOS YE is a yeast fraction obtained from Saccharomyces cerevisiae, naturally rich in manno-oligosaccharides (MOS). It contains also amino acids and peptides. It contains ≥35% MOS as well as mannoproteins. MOS YE is a multifunctional yeast fraction for health support. Mannoproteins provide support for immune functions and manno-oligosaccharides have a prebiotic effect.
Nucleotides Yeast is a yeast extract rich in nucleotides, at levels ≥ 25%. It is produced by controlled enzymatic digestion of primary grown Saccharomyces cerevisiae yeast. Gentle processing conditions have allowed preservation of the essential vitamins, minerals and other micronutrients from the yeast. Dietary nucleotides are reported to support cognitive performance, immune responsiveness, gastrointestinal health and recovery from sports injuries.