Other Health Ingredients
Gastro-AD® is a safe, natural and effective option to support stomach acid balance, and relieve gastric upset without side effects. It contains no synthetic ingredients.
- A food supplement based on non-GMO soy fermented by Lactobacillus strain L. delbrueckii R-187 (Rosell-187).
- A unique way to obtain health benefits from fermented soy.
- Clinically proven to relieve and prevent heartburn symptoms as well as gastric upset, vomiting, and nausea.
- Clinically proven to be safe and effective.
- Backed by several published studies, in a total of 600 patients.
- Free from side effects.
- A natural option to replace synthetic OTC drugs.
- Available as a powder, suitable for chewable tablets, orodispersible sachets and other delivery systems.
Glucans-30 is a cell wall fraction of Saccharomyces cerevisiae, high in β-1,3/1,6-glucans. It is suitable for the production of tablets and capsules. One gram of Glucans-30 provides more than 300mg of β-1,3/1,6-glucans. Regular intake of yeast β-glucans keep the immune system primed and ready for immediate immune responses.
GSH 5 YE
GSH 5 YE is an extract naturally rich in glutathione (GSH) and other sulfur-containing amino acids and peptides obtained from Saccharomyces cerevisiae yeast. It contains GSH, cysteine (Cys) and γ-glutamylcysteine (GGC). GSH is known as a super-antioxidant and protects against cellular damage which may impede immune health and cause a variety of health conditions.
HiPRO YE is an extract of primary-grown Saccharomyces cerevisiae containing minimum 70% protein. It is a rich source of complete protein, containing high concentrations of amino acids and peptides. It also contains soluble nucleic acids, vitamins and minerals. It is an agglomerated powder, and water-soluble, making it convenient for a variety of applications.
MOS YE is a yeast fraction obtained from Saccharomyces cerevisiae, naturally rich in manno-oligosaccharides (MOS). It contains also amino acids and peptides. It contains ≥35% MOS as well as mannoproteins. MOS YE is a multifunctional yeast fraction for health support. Mannoproteins provide support for immune functions and manno-oligosaccharides have a prebiotic effect.
Nucleotides Yeast is a yeast extract rich in nucleotides, at levels ≥ 25%. It is produced by controlled enzymatic digestion of primary grown Saccharomyces cerevisiae yeast. Gentle processing conditions have allowed preservation of the essential vitamins, minerals and other micronutrients from the yeast. Dietary nucleotides are reported to support cognitive performance, immune responsiveness, gastrointestinal health and recovery from sports injuries.