Our organic yeast ingredients are produced in accordance with the European Union (EU) Organic regulations as administered by the European Commission. Since June 2012, an equivalence agreement between the EU and the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) has been in effect. This means that as long as the terms of the arrangements are met, organic products certified to USDA Organic standards, or to EU Organic standards, may be sold, labelled and represented as Organic in both countries.
Our organic yeast extract Bio-Lyfe® and premium nutritional yeast Bio-Engevita® complement one another to help you create savory and health food products, with the taste, texture and nutrition you require.
Bio-Lyfe® identifies a range of organic yeast extracts with natural content of 5’ nucleotides, that help to bring out the taste in savory applications. Thanks to Bio-Lyfe® characteristics, you will be able to:
- Increase umami notes
- Help bring out savory notes in soups, sauces & snacks
- Achieve longer lasting flavors in your seasonings and snacks applications
- Support sodium reduction
- Improve meaty notes in plant-based alternatives.
To learn more about our yeast extracts range, click here.
Bio-Engevita® identifies a range of organic premium nutritional whole cell yeast, natural source of proteins, vitamins and minerals for food and supplements.
When added in organic meal preparations, Bio-Engevita® products can contribute to the nutritional profile, help you to increase the mouthfeel and richness of different meals, such as creamy soups or egg-free mayonnaise. Bio-Engevita® it is suitable to enhance dairy notes and can contribute to increase the umami perception.
To learn more about inactive yeast application in the food area, please click here.
Don’t hesitate to contact us to receive our Organic Products leaflet or to submit your needs.
Click here to upload our organic products leaflet: Application Guide _ORGANIC_03-21
- A premium organic nutritional whole cell yeast with many health benefits.
- Bio-Engevita® can provide nutritional value to your functional food product, including macro-nutrients such as protein, carbohydrates and fiber, as well as bioavailable B-vitamins and minerals.
- Yeast protein contains all essential amino acids and has a high proportion of leucine – essential for the stimulation of muscle protein synthesis.
- And ideal ingredient to fortify organic food products or for dietary supplements and direct consumption
- Available as flakes or powder
Lallemand’s organic ingredients are:
- Clean label
To learn more about Bio-Engevita® click here.
Contact us today to learn more about which organic yeast product can best suit your application requirements.