Yeast extracts and inactive yeast are ingredients that can help impart the beneficial characteristics of your soup application.
Add them in your preparation to:
- Impart umami and overall taste.
- Increase spiciness perception.
- Provide specific taste direction, such as chicken, beef, soy sauce, etc.
- Provide longer-lasting flavor perception, while helping with sodium reduction.
- Add thickness and mouthfeel.
- Enrich the nutritional profile of your preparation with a natural source of protein, fiber, minerals, and vitamins.
Gaspacho, mild and tempting
Sometimes tomato based soups are quite acidic. In this recipe, Toravita™ 600 helps to reduce the acidic bite associated to the vinegar while maintaining the freshness and taste of the garden vegetables. The result is a smoother mouthfeel and pleasant balanced flavor
Instant French Onion Soup
No time and full taste? Yeast extracts can help you to add flavor and color to your instant preparation, such has this flavorsome soup!