The EU organic logo gives a coherent visual identity to European Union produced organic products. This makes it easier for the consumers to identify organic products and helps farmers to market them
across the entirety of the EU.
The organic logo can only be used on products that have been certified as organic by an authorised control agency or body.
This means that they have fulfilled strict conditions on how they must be produced, processed, transported and stored. The logo can only be used on products when they contain at least 95% of organic
ingredients and additionally respect further strict conditions for the remaining 5%.
The U.S. has an equivalence arrangement with the European Union (EU).
This means that as long as the terms of the arrangement are met, organic operations certified to the USDA organic or EU organic standards may be labeled and sold as organic in both countries.
- Its content can contribute positively to the nutritional profile of your product including nutrients, high proteins and bioavailable B-vitamins and minerals.
- Yeast protein contains all essential amino acids and has a high proportion of leucine – essential for the stimulation of the muscle protein synthesis.
- Contains significant amount of beta-glucans that can improve food rheological properties, gelling, water and oil-holding properties, without impacting its taste or odor
- Ideal ingredient to fortify food products or for dietary supplements and direct consumption
Bio-Engevita®: Organic premium nutritional whole cell yeast, natural source of proteins, vitamins and minerals for food and supplements.
Lallemand’s organic ingredients are:
- Clean Label
- Non-GMO substrates and products
Contact us today to learn more about which organic yeast product can best suit your application requirements.