Lactobacillus fermented non-GMO soy for relief of heartburn symptoms and support of digestive health.
Our unique gut health ingredient, Gastro-AD®, is a fermented non-GMO soy product, clinically proven to relieve gastric upset and complications from excess stomach acid. It is a clinically studied food supplement produced from the fermentation of soy by Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. delbrueckii (Rosell-187). It has been studied in over 600 subjects and proven to be very well tolerated.
Gastro-AD® is suitable for vegan or vegetarian diets and it is gluten-free, dairy-free and non-GMO.
Gastro-AD® is a safe, natural and effective option to support stomach acid balance, and relieve gastric upset without side effects. It contains no synthetic ingredients. Download our product leaflet.
- A food supplement based on non-GMO soy fermented by Lactobacillus strain L. delbrueckii R-187 (Rosell-187).
- A unique way to obtain health benefits from fermented soy.
- Clinically proven to relieve and prevent heartburn symptoms as well as gastric upset, vomiting, and nausea.
- Clinically proven to be safe and effective.
- Backed by several published studies, in a total of 600 patients.
- Free from side effects.
- A natural option to replace synthetic OTC drugs.
- Available as a powder, suitable for chewable tablets, orodispersible sachets and other delivery systems.
Gastro-AD® 2019 Clinical Study
To determine if Gastro-AD® relieves heartburn and improves gastrointestinal symptoms and quality of life (QOL), a randomized, double-blind parallel study was conducted with adults experiencing mild or moderate heartburn. Gastro-AD® and, unexpectedly, also the placebo equally improved heartburn severity and frequency during intervention. However, several QOL items improved with Gastro-AD® compared to placebo including ‘fear of eating’ and ‘inability to concentrate at work’. Additionally, frequency of heartburn, diarrhea, and bloating improved during washout vs. baseline for the Gastro-AD® group compared to placebo. Gastro-AD® supplementation improved QOL indicators and may decrease heartburn occurrence over time compared to the short-term effect. Download the published study.
Gastro-AD® Clinical Study Summary
A simplified summary of our 2019 clinical study. Download the study summary.