Yeast extracts and inactive yeast are ingredients that can help impart beneficial characteristics to your cheese and dairy applications.
Add them in your preparation to:
- Impart umami, aged cheese or buttery notes.
- Increase dairy notes perception.
- Provide longer-lasting flavor perception, while helping with sodium reduction.
- Enhance creaminess and fattiness mouthfeel.
- Enrich the nutritional profile of your preparation with a natural source of protein, fiber, minerals, and vitamins.
An autolyzed yeast from primary grown Torula, naturally rich in nucleotides, glutamic acid and other savory relevant components, it is a perfect ingredient to round-up flavors
Cheddar Cheese Sauce
Yeast extracts and autolyzed yeast, like natural flavors, can help to develop complex and mouth-watering taste. Check this cheese-based recipe with tasty and balanced notes!
Plant-based Cheddar Style Sauce
Our new Savor-Lyfe® CC contributes to the taste foundation of cheese analogs and other cheese flavored preparations with mild and creamy flavor notes. Enjoy this vegan and natural cheddar flavor sauce with snacks, vegetables and any other plant-based food.
Vegan Alfredo style sauce
A creamy and flavored non-dairy Alfredo style sauce using our new yeast extract Savor-Lyfe®CA to add more taste to your pasta, rice, veggies.