Yeast extracts and inactive yeast are ingredients that can help impart beneficial characteristics to your snacks
Add them in your preparation to:
- Impart umami and overall taste.
- Increase spiciness perception.
- Impart smoked notes or other specific flavors such as beef, soy sauce, grilled, cheese, etc.
- Provide longer lasting flavor perception, while helping with sodium reduction.
- Enrich the nutritional profile of your preparation with a natural source of protein, fiber, minerals and vitamins.
Ask us to guide you to the most suitable yeast ingredient to use in your snacks. You can contact us using the form or sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bakon® Memphis Style
A traditionally smoked Torula yeast with distinctive and intense hickory wood notes.
It evokes the BBQ cuisine typical of Memphis.
Thanks to the rich and intense profile given by yeast extracts, MSG can be avoided, in line with clean label needs.
Jackfruit tacos filling
Yeast extracts like High-Lyfe® 566 A are a very good way to balance existing flavors and reduce the added salt. Try this flavorful filling for a plant-based snack!
Prawn chips, tasty!
Toravita® 054 is an excellent ingredient to round-up the flavors of your snacks! A natural umami taste provider!
Tasty Barbecue Chips Seasoning
Add a tasty bacon-like meaty and smoky flavor to your snacks and other meals with Bakon®!
PS, it is vegan!