Yeast extracts and inactive yeast are ingredients that can help impart beneficial characteristics to meat, fish , poultry applications.
Add them in your preparation to:
- Impart umami
- Reinforce notes as beef, meat, chicken, grilled, smoked.
- Provide longer lasting flavor perception, while helping with sodium reduction.
- Contribute to better emulsification.
- Add taste intensity and functionality to marinades, batters and breading.
- Enrich the nutritional profile of your preparation with a natural source of protein, fiber, minerals and vitamins.
Ask us to guide you to the most suitable yeast ingredient to use in your meat, fish and poultry application. You can contact us using the form or sending an email to: email@example.com.
Buffalo chicken wings with Valentina sauce
Add nutritional yeast as a binder for the seasoning and yeast extracts in the sauce to enhance spices and flavors. In a nut-shell create a well balanced, sensational food experience!
Creton – Rillettes
Add mouthfeel and spicy perceptions in your meat preparations with Engevita® Bland flakes!
Crispy Coated Fried Chicken
Did you know that Engevita® Toasted Flakes can increase the crispiness of your breadcrumb? Try it on your favorite fried chicken!
ToravitaTM 030 adds mouthfeel and contributes to a soft, rich and juicy texture, also a potential substitute of fat or meat portions. The spices and herbs in the recipe are enhanced and the yeast contributes to the overall pleasant flavor profile.